Handbag / Working Bag Merkatina City Brown Scarlet
- Handbag and shoulder bag with several storage pockets for a tablet, phone, eyewear case, hand crème, a pen and a large zip pocket.
- The bag shape is inspired by Oriental pagoda architecture.
- Akaso signature skin scarification motif on the front and the back. A motif co-created with the Kara tribe in Ethiopia, famous for their abstract body painting art and skin scarification.
- Fine full grain calf leather, made in Tuscany, Italy.
- Closes with a leather strap with metal turn lock.
- Comfortable handles : carry the bag either in your hand, on your arm or shoulder.
- Leather cross body shoulder strap : removable and adjustable.
- Finishing inside : deluxe durable fabric.
- Metal studs on the bottom.
- Metal accessories white gold plated.
- H 20 cm, L 25,5 cm, D 9,5 cm. / W : 11,7”, H : 9,5”, D : 5,5”