Cross Body Bag Amhara Scars Black
- Light weight and de-structured shoulder bag.
- Two compartments and one zip pocket.
- Akaso signature skin scarification motif on the flap and the back. A motif co-created with the Kara tribe in Ethiopia, famous for their abstract body painting art and skin scarification.
- Fine full grain calf leather, made in Tuscany, Italy.
- Finishing inside : genuine deluxe and resistant goat suede.
- Closes with a magnetic snap button under the flap.
- Leather cross body shoulder strap : removable and adjustable.
- Metal accessories white gold plated.
- H 16,5 cm, L 25 cm, D 11 cm / H 6,5“, L 10“, D 4,3“