Akaso Brussels is recruiting part-time sales staff : from 1 to 3 days a week, including weekends. If you are looking to work with international customers in the magnificent Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert in downtown Brussels, than this is a rare opportunity for you !
• Maximise shop sales
• You are able to rapidly assimilate product knowledge, the Maison's philosophy and our selling techniques
• Personalised welcome to every store visitor : sharing the Akaso brand concept and collection introduction. You are a dialogue professional.
• Your communication and emotional intelligence talents translate into high conversion
• You are a seasoned styling adviser listening to your customer oriented to build a trust-based long term customer
• You produce a summary store functioning debrief to the Maison founder
• Responsible implementation of the various procedures
• You bring the positive vibes on the shop floor
• You are capable to work on your own and in an independent manner. You will make a team with the Maison founder.
• Make sure the store is clean and tidy at all times.
• Watch over and contribute to an attractive product presentation in store. You have an eye for detail.
• Make inventories on demand of the head office.
• Correct execution of various procedures : tax free sales, promotional actions, after sales service, made to measure orders
• 1 to 3 days / week : Saturdays, some Sundays or week day
• Join a brand recording a strong development and with an authentic ethical foot print
• Become a true brand ambassador
• A solid training on product knowledge, story telling and selling techniques
• An attractive salary and perks
• Man / Woman
• College degree or similar though working experience
• Minimum 7 years working experience in managing customer relations (retail or B2B). Working experience in fashion is not a must.
• Trilingual : French, English, Dutch. Considered a plus : German, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian.
• You are a strong communicator and loves story telling
• Empathy skills : listening, observing and rapid analysis
• Interested in art and culture
• Well organised
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME AND MOTIVATION LETTER:
Philippe Vertriest / Akaso Founder