To avoid returns due to wrong size, we are proud to offer all online customers our complementary size advice service: if you are an existing customer we will always cross check your order against your purchase history. In case we believe you should order a different size, we will reach out to you. Some items run larger or smaller, and so your size may be different between Akaso items.
You have a right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or return your order within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 days cancellation period for the goods in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
We do not offer free returns. Please follow the below instructions:
- Returning an item from Belgium : contact Akaso customer care : we will e-mail you a Bpost return label pre-paid by us. We will charge you 5,7 euro and deduct this from your refund amount.
- Returning from another country : In your parcel you will find a Fedex Return label. Stick it on your return parcel. Initiate your return parcel pick-up on the Fedex.com website. We can assist you if needed. Contact Akaso Customer care : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedex will charge the return shipment cost to us. We will then deduct this amount from your refund amount.
- you may also initiate a return shipment via registered post or another express courier on your expense, ship to : Akaso, Ecom Returns, 1 Galerie du Roi, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium, Tel +32 2 5132007, email@example.com.
- Please avoid damages to and soiling of the products
- If possible, please return the products and their accessories in their original packaging. When you don’t have the original packaging anymore, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- If you are cancelling because of any problems with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
Following cancellation or returned order we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the ordered cancelled).
Your returned parcel can take up to 7 days to reach us.
We will refund you once your return has been processed and not later than 14 days upon receipt of your return, provided your return has been accepted. We will refund you using the same method of payment as you used to pay for your order. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use. For these products unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is reasonable to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and actual amount paid shall be refunded.
Without limiting your cancellation rights as set out above, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage) unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionally costly in the circumstances in which case we will refund to you the amount of paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
In case you paid via credit card, we will refund you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. In any case please provide us with your bank details: should we be unable to refund you on your used payment method, we will refund you on your bank account. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and actual amount paid shall be refunded.
If you paid for your order with an eVoucher, you will be contacted by customer services so that you can be refunded direct to your bank account.