Shoulder Cross Body Bag Hunter Brandy
- The shape of this shoulder bag is inspired by vintage hunter’s bags.
- Three compartments, each compartment being expandable. Front compartment for purse and phone, middle compartment for all other belongings, and a smaller compartment in the back for documents. This section also has a flat zip pocket.
- Fine full grain calf leather, made in Tuscany, Italy.
- Akaso signature skin scarification motif on the flap and the back. A motif co-created with the Kara tribe in Ethiopia, famous for their abstract body painting art and skin scarification.
- Metal gold plated lock under the flap.
- Leather shoulder strap with metal gold plated chain.Length adjustable : either short to wear the bag right under the shoulder, or longer for a cross body wear.
- Metal zips with white gold plating and hand polished : the smooth zip teeth are nail and hand jewellery friendly.
- Finishing inside : deluxe durable fabric.
- Metal accessories white gold plated.
- H 20 cm, L 25,5 cm, D 9,5 cm / H 7,8", L 10", D 3,75".